Each day there is a choice of three cooked lunches, including a vegetarian option, and these are prepared and cooked in our school kitchen.
The menu choice for the week is available in advance from Caterlink. Copies are given out to the children when the menu choice changes or it can be downloaded below. The menu choice sheet for children in Reception is on the table just outside the school office. Parents can select their child’s meal choice by ticking the relevant column for that day. Later in the year they join the same system as the older children which is to make their own selection each morning.
Meals must be paid for in advance. A ParentPay account will be set up for each family. If you have access to a computer then you can make your meal payments online (please find the link below), as well as setting up low balance reminders. If you do not have access to a computer then you will be given a barcode which you can take to Cotswold Stores in Northleach and pay money into your account there.
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you think that you might qualify for free school meals, please use the links below to find out more information and to apply:
Since September 2014 all children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to a free school meal. Children make their menu choice in the morning and all lunch routines are exactly the same.