Good Morning Year 6!
Who would've thought that this time yesterday that we would have to stay at home again! I hope you're all well and are keeping yourselves busy and safe this morning.
All of the staff at school are working hard to prepare for your home learning. For the time being, please complete a few tasks whilst we finalise your activities for the rest of the week.
- Read your chosen book for 30 minutes
- Practise this week's spellings. Find out what each of the words mean and try to use each one in a sentence.
- Work through Maths SAT Buster test Set A: Test 1.
- Work through Reading SAT Buster test Set A: Test 1.
(If you have not received the SAT Buster books, they are available in the school office to be collected during school hours this week)
- Our new value is Perseverance. Design your own poster to show what this means to you and what you plan to persevere with this term.
Please don't worry if you are unable to complete any of these tasks. I understand that this has come as a surprise and therefore every person will be in a different situation today.
Take care and stay safe!
Mrs Chalker :)